Sunday, March 21, 2010

Don't Let Me Fall


I found that songs always have their own way to help me realize or cope with whatever emotions or conditions that I'm going through at some times. And I still finding it amazing how sometimes i accidentally found a song that can describe exactly how i felt.

listening to such a song was just helping me so much to go through some of the worst times i've had in my life. because sometimes, when the world spinning out of your control and no one seems to understand how you really felt, it just feels nice to listen to a song that can describe exactly what you've been going through. And it helped me a lot, to know that there's someone out there who knew how i felt and made a lyrics about that :)

couple of days ago, i found this one song and i get really drawn to it. there's something in the lyrics that just attracted me and made me instantly like the song. so, just check it out.

Don't Let Me Fall by Lenka


underneath the moon, underneath the stars
here's a little heart for you

up above the world, up above it all
here's a hand to hold on to


but if i should break, if i should fall away

what am i to do?

i need someone to take,
a little of the weight
or I'll fall through

Chorus:

you're just the one that i've been waiting for
i'll give you all that i have to give and more
but don't let me fall

take a little time, walk a little line

got the balance right

give a little love, gimme just enough
so that i can hang on tight

we will be alright, I'll be by your side

i won't let you down
but i gotta know, no matter how things go

that you will be around

Don’t let me fall


you'll be the one
that I’ll love forever more

I'll be here holding you high above it all
but don’t let me fall


it's hard to explain why i like this song. i guess it's just that I kinda understand all the uncertainty, the insecurity, and the doubt of wanting to give what we have to someone, but afraid that the other person will not take a good care of it, that this song talked about.

All and all, this is a very nice song with a lovely tunes. Lenka rocks! :)

happy listening, wish you all a lovely love life, and cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment