Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hello Dee..



Q: Hello dee..
A: Hello :)
Q: Are you okay?
A: Yes, I am fine!
    .....
    Actually... No I am not.
Q: Why? What happen?
A: I don't know. I am alone, in this strange city. I am missing my friends.
    And I'm missing you. 
    There's so many things I want to say to you.
    I want to say I love you. I want to say, that I wish you would have fight for   
    me. I wish the thought of losing me, is unimaginable and unbearable to you.
Q: I'm moving on, dee. I don't want to hurt you any further, so i decided to let   
     you go.
A: I know, you don't want to hurt me. I only wish you decided to fight with
    me so I won't get hurt anymore and safe beside you, rather than give up 
    and just letting me go.
    Because, some what, it's still hurt me inside. To not worth your fight :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment